Located in the peristyles around the cloister and garden, Les Téléphones proposes bistronomic cuisine with seasonal specialties and fresh produce in creations by chef Damien Montereau.
Through traboule passageway from the Galerie des Mères, guests reach an authentic «Bouchon», the emblem of Lyon gastronomy that stems from the tradition of working-class eating places mâchons popularized by the Canuts.
Perfect for a rendezvous, our bar « Les Collections »draws in guest throughout the day for a mid-day coffee break or a summer cocktail in the courtyard.
BAR LES COLLECTIONS & LE KFE
Bar list – Les collections
- Intimate, atmospheric and perfect for a rendezvous,
- Snacking 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Tea Time 02:30 pm – 06:00 pm from Friday to Sunday.
RESTAURANT LE BOUCHON
Through traboule passageway from the Galerie des Mères, guests reach an authentic « bouchon », the emblem of Lyon’s gastronomy that stems from the tradition of working-class eating places mâchons popularized by the Canuts.
- From Thursday to Sunday
- Dinner: 07:30 pm – 10:00 pm
- Menu with drinks: 60 € per person
RESTAURANT LES TÉLÉPHONES
Les Téléphones – Autumn menu
- Lunch 12:00 am – 02:00 pm
- Dinner 07:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Menu lunch : 26€ except on weekends and special days
The charm of the peristyles invites you to wake up softly to start the day serenely.
A colourful and tasty buffet, offering hot drinks and pressed juices, varied breads, pastries, butter and jams.
As well as a selection of matured cheeses, ham and charcuterie, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages.
- From Mon. to Frid.: 06:30 am – 10:00 am
- Saturday to Sunday: 07:30 am – 10:30 am
- 23 € per person